PMO Consultancy helps tailor a plan for your specific project needs from establishing scope and viability to budget, schedule and team requirements to process implementation and ongoing evaluation. This includes gauging risk and developing mitigation strategies that will help you save time and money. From concept to closeout, we’ll help you develop a plan you can build on.
We can assist you with the conceptual planning and development of your program management systems including financials, contracts and schedules.
Whether you are an owner, program manager, contractor, architect or construction manager, PMO can supplement your team’s expertise and insight to ensure your project’s success.
- Representing the Client in the project and giving instructions to the Consultant & the Contractor
- Coordinating with third parties involved in the project
- Advising Client about the main Work Packages and Provisional Sums
- Time Schedule review and checking
- Providing Cost Consultancy & Review
- Protecting the Client’s interest against any contractual issues (including contractor’s claims and variations)