- PMO Building Inspection Division performs detailed architectural, structural, and MEP inspections
- For new construction projects and for old buildings
- Provide detailed report about the defects and proposed remedies
- Undergoing all necessary laboratory tests and field observations
- Preparing the final report summarizing all required remedial interventions
- Assisting the Client with the hard decision between repair and demolish/rebuild.
- Investigating present structure condition and the cause of any deterioration.
- Informed judgement on the type and extent of remedial works required
- Deciding the most appropriate methods and materials to be specified
- Each case is documented properly with photos and various data (i.e. samples, simple on-the-spot test outcomes, notes)
- Generating a list of recommended tests to measure the severity of the situation
- Presenting the outcomes to the Clients
- Protecting the Client’s interest against any contractual issues (including contractor’s claims and variations)